SANISUDS FOAM HAND SANITIZER- benzalkonium chloride soap
Palmer Fixture Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
- For hand sanitizing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
When using this product avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, flush eyes with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops, or if condition persists for more than 72 hours.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Pump a small amount of foam into palm of hand.
- Rub thoroughly over all surfaces of both hands.
- Rub hands together briskly until dry.
Water, cetrimonium chloride, laurtrimonium chloride, dihydroxyethyl cocamine oxide, glycereth-17 cocoate, citric acid, fragrance