BURN-B GONE OTC - allantoin gel
DeWitt Laboratories, Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredient: Allantoin 1.0%
Temporarily protects skin after minor
- Helps prevent, temporarily protects, and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin.
- Helps prevent and protect skin from the drying effects of wind and cold weather.
For External Use Only
When using this product
avoid contact with eyes.
Do not use on
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older - Cleanse affected area thoroughly. Apply 3-4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years old - Consult a doctor.
Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
Water (Aqua), SD Alcohol 40, Glycerin, Astragalus Gummifer Gum,
Carbomer, Boric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Ethyl Ether, Triethanolamine,
Questions or comments?