GOOD CARE STERILE SCRUB BRUSH WITH PCMX - chloroxylenol solution
Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Good Care Sterile Scrub Brush with 3.3% PCMX
3.3% Parachlorometaxylenol Cleansing Solution With Emollient
- For cleansing hands and arms prior to surgery
- For external use only
- Do not use in eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin shows symptoms of irritation, sensitivity, redness, pain or swelling
Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control right away
- Wet hands and forearms with water
- Clean under nails with nail cleaner
- Scrub for 3 minutes with the impregnated brush
- Pay close attention to the nails, cuticles, and interdigital spaces
- Rinse thoroughly with running water
- Store at room temperature
- Avoid excessive heat above 40 degrees C (104 degrees F)
- Protect from freezing
- Latex free
Citric Acid, PEG -120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfonate, Soya Fatty Acid, Vinylpyrrolidone
Manufactured by Dalian Goodwood Medical Care Ltd.
Made in China
Good Care Sterile Scrub Brush with 3.3% PCMX (50685-008-00)