ACNE TREATMENT SERUM- benzoyl peroxide gel
Halogent, LLC (DBA Exposed Skin Care)
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
BENZOYL PEROXIDE (3.5% W/W)
INDICATIONS FOR THE TREATMENT OF ACNE
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe
DO NOT USE IF YOU
- HAVE VERY SENSITIVE SKIN
- ARE SENSITIVE TO BENZOYL PEROXIDE
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Best results achieved if applied while skin is still slightly wet from the Exposed Clearing Tonic.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
Water, glycerin, propanediol, carbomer, camellia oleifera leaf extract (green tea extract), melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, disodium EDTA, sodium hydroxide.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN