SLEEP AID- diphenhydramine hcl tablet
Navarro Discount Pharmacies,LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCL 25mg
helps reduce difficulty falling asleep
Do not use
- in children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of serious underlying medical illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years and older:
take 2 tablets at bedtime if needed or as directed by your doctor.
- each tablet contains:calcium 0.2mg
- store at room temperature
- avoid excessive heat (greater than 100°F) or humidity
FD&C blue no. 2, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose 2910, lactose anhydrous, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol 6000, silicic acid anhydride, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, titanium dioxide
Vida Mia Sleep Aid Original Formula