FAST FREEZE- menthol gel
Natural Essentials Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Cooling Pain Relief
Temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- Simple backache
- For external use only
- Keep away from excessive heat or open flame
Do not use
- With heating pad or device
- With ointments, creams, sprays or liniments
- On wounds, damaged skin or irritated skin
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Have sensitive skin
- Are pregnant or breastfeeding
When using this product
- Avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- Do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Condition worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up then reoccur again within a few days
- Irritation develops
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Adults/Children 2 years and older:
- Roll on the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Shake well before use
Children under 2 years old: Consult a physician.
- Replace cap after use
- Store in a cool, dry place
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Carbomer, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tocopherol (Vitamin E) Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water.
Call 317-228-1144 or visit www.Bell-Horn.com or www.fastfreeze.com
Principal Display Panel – Bottle Label
Pain Relieving Roll-On
Helps to relieve
- Sore muscles
- Strains & sprains
- Joint pain
- Invigorating cooling menthol
- Greaseless & stain-free
- Natural ingredients include
Vitamin E, Aloe & llex
3 oz (89 mL)