DE LA CRUZ GENTIAN VIOLET- gentian violet tincture
DLC Laboratories, Inc.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Gentian violet 1%
First aid to help prevent infection in minor:
- insect bites
Consult a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds
- animal bites
- serious burns
When using this product
- do not use in or near the eyes
- do not apply in large quantities or over large areas of the body
- do not apply over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- do not apply to an ulcerative lesion as this may result in tattooing of the skin
Stop use and consult a doctor if
- redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, or if infection or rash occurs
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- clean the affected area
- apply a small amount of this product to the area using the enclosed applicator or a cotton-tipped applicator 1 to 2 times daily
- do not bandage
- medication will stain skin and clothing
alcohol, purified water
DE LA CRUZ PRODUCTS
A DIVISION OF DLC LABORATORIES, INC.
PARAMOUNT, CA 90723 USA
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 30 mL Bottle Label
De La Cruz®
1% Sol. - Alcohol 9%
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
FIRST AID ANTISEPTIC
1 FL OZ (30 mL)