Active Ingredients (in each capsule)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Chlorpheniramine Maleate 4 mg
Phenylepherine Hydrochloride 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to common cold and allergies: • nasal congestion • runny nose • sneezing • watery eyes • fever • aches and pains
Ask a doctor before use you have
• glaucoma • breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis • heart disease • diabetes • thyroid disease
• difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives
Stop taking this product and ask a doctor if you have • pain • fever or symptoms that persist or get worse • new symptoms occur
• redness or swelling • these may be signs of a serious condition.
When using this product
• you may get drowsy • avoid alcoholic drinks
• alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
• use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
• excitability may occur, especially in children
If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur discontinue use and consult a doctor
If symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. I
n case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Drug Interaction Precautions
• Do not use if you are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or
Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. • If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Directions Adults and children 12 years of age and older; take 1 tablet every 4 hours, do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor.
Inactive Ingredients Lactose, stearic acid, povidone, hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, polyethylene glycol, titanium dioxide, FDC Yellow No. 5
Selder, S.A. de C.V.