Label: MEDLINE ALCOHOL PREP NON-STERILE, MEDIUM- isopropyl alcohol swab
- NDC Code(s): 53329-808-09, 53329-808-60, 53329-808-97
- Packager: Medline Industries, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 23, 2016
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Isopropyl Alcohol, 70% v/vClose
- for first aid to help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes, burns
- for preparation of the skin prior to injection
For external use only.
Do not use
- in or near the eyes
- on animal bites
- serious burns
- in case of deep or puncture wounds consult your doctor
When using this product do not
- apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns, consult a doctor
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse
- Do not use longer than 1 week unless directed
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not use with electrocautery procedures
- use only in a well ventilated area; fumes may be toxic
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply to skin as needed. Discard after single use.Close
- Other information
Protect from freezing and avoid excessive heat.Close
- Inactive ingredients
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Alcohol Prep Pads
Contents: 200 Each
Avoid excessive heat, Store at room temperature. For external use only.Close
- Package/Label Back
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MEDLINE ALCOHOL PREP NON-STERILE, MEDIUM
isopropyl alcohol swab
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:53329-808 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL (UNII: ND2M416302) (ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL - UNII:ND2M416302) ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL 70 mL in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:53329-808-60 200 in 1 BOX 1 NDC:53329-808-09 1 in 1 PACKET 1 5 mL in 1 APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:53329-808-97 3000 in 1 CASE 2 1 in 1 PACKET 2 5 mL in 1 APPLICATOR; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part333A 01/01/2007 12/31/2017 Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)