Label: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3 PERCENT- hydrogen peroxide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 55319-268-16, 55319-268-32
- Packager: Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 28, 2019
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Hydrogen peroxide 3%Close
First aid antiseptic/oral debriding agentClose
- first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in minor cuts, scrapes, and burns
- aids in the removal of phlegm, mucus, or other secretions associated with occasional sore mouth
For external use only.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- swelling, rash, or fever develops
- the condition persists or get worse
- sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- irritation, pain, or redness persists or worsens
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For use as a first aid antiseptic:
- clean affected area
- if bandaged, let dry first
- apply small amount of product on affected area 1-3 times a day
- may be covered with sterile bandage
For use as an oral debriding agent (oral rinse):
- adults and children 2 years of age and over:
- mix with an equal amount of water
- swish around in the mouth over affected area for at least 1 minute and then spit it out. Do not swallow.
- use up to 4 times daily after meals and at bedtime or as directed by a dentist or doctor
- children under 12 years should be supervised in the use of this product
- children under 2 years of age: consult a doctor or dentist
- Other information
- keep tightly closed and in a dark place at room temperature
- do not shake bottle. Hold away from face when opening
- Inactive ingredient
- Principal Display Panel
First Aid Antiseptic/Oral debriding Agent
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
500 VOLVO PARKWAY, CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
Questions or comments?
Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
FL OZ (mL)
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.Close
- Package Label
FAMILY WELLNESS Hydrogen Peroxide 3% USP
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3 PERCENT
hydrogen peroxide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55319-268 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength HYDROGEN PEROXIDE (UNII: BBX060AN9V) (HYDROGEN PEROXIDE - UNII:BBX060AN9V) HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 2.65 mL in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55319-268-16 473 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/31/2014 2 NDC:55319-268-32 946 mL in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/31/2014 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part356 08/31/2014 Labeler - Family Dollar (FAMILY WELLNESS) (024472631)