Label: TING- miconazole nitrate aerosol, powder
- NDC Code(s): 63736-532-05
- Packager: Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated April 8, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient
For external use onlyFlammability Warning: Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Flammable mixture; do not use near fire or flame, or expose to heat or temperatures above 49°C (120°F). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)Do not use on children under 2 years of unless directed by a doctor.
▪ clean the affected area and dry thoroughly▪ shake can well, hold 4" to 6" from skin. Spray a thin layer of the product over affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor▪ supervise children in the use of this product. ▪ for athlete's foot, pay special attention to the spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily.▪ for athlete's foot and ringworm use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks. If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Principal display panel:
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
miconazole nitrate aerosol, powder
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:63736-532 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MICONAZOLE NITRATE (UNII: VW4H1CYW1K) (MICONAZOLE - UNII:7NNO0D7S5M) MICONAZOLE NITRATE 2.56 g in 128 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALOE VERA LEAF (UNII: ZY81Z83H0X) ALUMINUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE (UNII: I9PJ0O6294) ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE (UNII: 0RE8K4LNJS) PROPYLENE CARBONATE (UNII: 8D08K3S51E) ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) SORBITAN MONOOLEATE (UNII: 06XEA2VD56) STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE (UNII: OLX698AH5P) ISOBUTANE (UNII: BXR49TP611) BUTANE (UNII: 6LV4FOR43R) PROPANE (UNII: T75W9911L6) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63736-532-05 128 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 07/16/2009 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part333C 07/16/2009 Labeler - Insight Pharmaceuticals LLC (055665422)