Label: CAREONE PAIN RELIEF INFANTS- acetaminophen suspension
- NDC Code(s): 41520-946-10
- Packager: American Sales Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 21, 2015
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each 5 mL)
Acetaminophen 160 mgClose
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child has ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222). Quick medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- find right dose on chart. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- push air out of syringe. Insert syringe tip into bottle opening.
- flip bottle upside down. Pull yellow part of syringe to the first dose line and then push product back into bottle.
- pull yellow part of syringe until it reaches and stays at the correct dose
- dispense liquid slowly into child’s mouth, toward inner cheek
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- replace cap tightly to maintain child resistance
under 2 years
ask a doctor
*or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed syringe specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.Close
- Other Information
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- do not use if printed bottle wrap is broken or missing
- Inactive ingredients
anhydrous citric acid, butylparaben, calcium sulfate, carrageenan, D&C red #33, FD&C blue #1, flavor, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, hydroxyethyl cellulose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, tribasic sodium phosphateClose
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
Compare to the Active Ingredient in Infants’ Tylenol® Oral Suspension
For Ages 2-3 Years
Pain Reliever – Fever Reducer
Acetaminophen 160 mg per 5 mL
Alcohol Free – Aspirin Free
Use only with enclosed syringe.
See side panel for more information.
Pediatrician Preferred Dosing System
See New Warnings
1 FL OZ (30 mL)Close
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CAREONE PAIN RELIEF INFANTS
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41520-946 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) BUTYLPARABEN (UNII: 3QPI1U3FV8) CALCIUM SULFATE (UNII: WAT0DDB505) CARRAGEENAN (UNII: 5C69YCD2YJ) D&C RED NO. 33 (UNII: 9DBA0SBB0L) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) HIGH FRUCTOSE CORN SYRUP (UNII: XY6UN3QB6S) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, TRIBASIC (UNII: A752Q30A6X) Product Characteristics Color PURPLE Score Shape Size Flavor Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41520-946-10 1 in 1 CARTON 1 30 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 09/02/2011 Labeler - American Sales Company (809183973)