FLEXALL PAIN RELIEVING- menthol gel
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
Do not use if
you are allergic to salicylates (including aspirin) unless directed by a doctor.
When using this product
- use only as directed. Read and follow all directions and warnings on this carton.
- rare cases of serious burns have been reported with products of this type
- do not bandage tightly or apply local heat (such as heating pads) to the area of use
- avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged, broken or irritated skin
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- redness is present
- irritation develops
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- you experience signs of skin injury, such as pain, swelling, or blistering where the product was applied
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but no more than 3 to 4 times daily
IF MEDICINE COMES IN CONTACT WITH HANDS, WASH WITH SOAP AND WATER
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, carbomer, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, glycerin, mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, methyl salicylate, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-2, steareth-21, thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water (309-157)
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
Vitamin E Enriched
Pain Relieving Gel
Net wt 4 oz (113 g)