GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY HYDROGEN PEROXIDE WIPES- hydrogen peroxide liquid
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes
Hydrogen peroxide (stabilized) 3%
First aid antiseptic
first aid to help prevent the risk of infection in:
For external use only
keep away from fire or flame, heat, spark, electrical
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns
When using this product
- do not get in eyes
- do not apply over large areas
- do not use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
condition persists or gets worse
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- clean the affected area
- apply product on the affected area of the body 1 to 3 times a day
- may be covered with a sterile bandage
- if bandaged, let dry first
Do not apply internally. Keep canister tightly closed and at controlled room temperature. Hold away from face when opening.
GOOD NEIGHBOR PHARMACY Hydrogen Peroxide Wipes 40 Count (46122-185-58)