Label: MUCUS RELIEF DM- dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin tablet, coated
- NDC Code(s): 30142-109-30
- Packager: The Kroger Co.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 26, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mgClose
- temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation associated with the common cold
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive
Do not use
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years of age and older
- take 1 tablet every 4 hours
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- Other information
- each tablet contains: sodium 20 mg low sodium
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
colloidal silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acidClose
- Principal Display Panel
Mucus Relief DM
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Cough Suppressant • Expectorant
- Controls cough
- Thins and loosens mucus
DISTRIBUTED BY THE KROGER CO., CINCINNATI, OHIO 45202
Comments or Questions? 800-632-6900 www.kroger.com
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION.Close
- Product Label
Kroger Mucus Relief DM Tablet
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MUCUS RELIEF DM
dextromethorphan hydrobromide and guaifenesin tablet, coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:30142-109 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 20 mg GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (GUAIFENESIN - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 400 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POVIDONES (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score 2 pieces Shape OVAL Size 15mm Flavor Imprint Code TCL280;G2;G2 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:30142-109-30 1 in 1 BOX 1 30 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 01/02/2010 Labeler - The Kroger Co. (006999528)