Label: ARTHRITIS THERAPY- apis mellifera, bryonia alba root, calcium fluoride, lithium carbonate, toxicodendron pubescens leaf, ruta graveolens flowering top, salicylic acid tablet, orally disintegrating
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved homeopathic
DISCLAIMER: This homeopathic product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration for safety or efficacy. FDA is not aware of scientific evidence to support homeopathy as effective.
Updated September 5, 2013
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
Active Ingredients Purpose Apis mellifica HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x Pain, Swelling, Inflammation Bryonia HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x Pain on movement, Irritability Calcarea fluorica HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x Gouty enlarged joints Lithium carbonicum HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x Rheumatic pains Rhus toxicodendron HPUS 6x, 12x, 18x Stiffness Ruta graveolens 6x, 12x, 18x Arthritis from injury, Bursitis Salicylicum acidum 3x, 6x, 12x Acute joint rheumatism
"HPUS" indicates the active ingredients are in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States.
According to homeopathic indications these ingredients provide temporary relief for general arthritis symptoms such as: • Joint Pain • Stiffness • Swelling • Immobility after diagnosis by a physician. *These statements are based upon traditional homeopathic practice. They have not been reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration.
USE ONLY AFTER DIAGNOSIS BY A PHYSICIAN AND UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF A PHYSICIAN.
This product is intended to complement, not replace, standard medical treatment.
- Initial worsening of symptoms may occur.
- A physician should always be consulted to rule out serious causes.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You experience worsening symptoms, such as redness or severe swelling.
- If symptoms last longer than 7 days.
- PREGNANCY OR BREAST FEEDING
- Keep out of reach of children
- Suitable for adults and children 12 years and above.
- Dissolve entire tablet under tongue.
- Do not chew or swallow whole.
- Take 1 tablet 3 times a day or as directed by a physician.
- Use up to 6 times a day as needed.
- Take at least 10 minutes before or at least 10 minutes after eating or drinking.
- Children under the age of 12: consult a physician before use.
- May take up to 60 days to see results.
- Homeopathic remedies may not be effective for everyone.
- There are no known contraindications.
- Active ingredients are micro-diluted in accordance with the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and are therefore non-toxic with no known side effects.
- Store in a cool dark location.
- Arthritis Therapy Fast Dissolving Tablets are homeopathic dilutions, see www.thereliefproducts.com for details.
- Inactive Ingredients
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is torn, broken or missing.
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
apis mellifera, bryonia alba root, calcium fluoride, lithium carbonate, toxicodendron pubescens leaf, ruta graveolens flowering top, salicylic acid tablet, orally disintegrating
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:17312-026 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength APIS MELLIFERA (UNII: 7S82P3R43Z) (APIS MELLIFERA - UNII:7S82P3R43Z) APIS MELLIFERA 6 [hp_X] BRYONIA ALBA ROOT (UNII: T7J046YI2B) (BRYONIA ALBA ROOT - UNII:T7J046YI2B) BRYONIA ALBA ROOT 6 [hp_X] CALCIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: O3B55K4YKI) (FLUORIDE ION - UNII:Q80VPU408O) FLUORIDE ION 6 [hp_X] LITHIUM CARBONATE (UNII: 2BMD2GNA4V) (LITHIUM CATION - UNII:8H8Z5UER66) LITHIUM CARBONATE 6 [hp_X] TOXICODENDRON PUBESCENS LEAF (UNII: 6IO182RP7A) (TOXICODENDRON PUBESCENS LEAF - UNII:6IO182RP7A) TOXICODENDRON PUBESCENS LEAF 6 [hp_X] RUTA GRAVEOLENS FLOWERING TOP (UNII: N94C2U587S) (RUTA GRAVEOLENS FLOWERING TOP - UNII:N94C2U587S) RUTA GRAVEOLENS FLOWERING TOP 6 [hp_X] SALICYLIC ACID (UNII: O414PZ4LPZ) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) SALICYLIC ACID 3 [hp_X] Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 68401960MK) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) COPOVIDONE (UNII: D9C330MD8B) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) LACTOSE (UNII: J2B2A4N98G) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) Product Characteristics Color white Score no score Shape DIAMOND Size 13mm Flavor Imprint Code TRP Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:17312-026-14 1 in 1 PACKAGE 1 70 in 1 BOTTLE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved homeopathic 09/05/2013 Labeler - TRP Company (105185719)