Label: CVS MAXIMUM STRENGTH LIDOCAINE PLUS- benzyl alcohol, lidocaine hydrochloride spray
- NDC Code(s): 69842-573-63
- Packager: CVS Pharmacy Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 15, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
For external use only
Keep away from fire or flame
-Do not use near heat or flame or while smoking.
-avoid long term storage above 40 degree Celcius.
-do not puncture or incinerate. COntents under pressure
-do not store at temperatures above 49 degree Celcius
Do not use
- on large areas of the body or cut or wounds or damaged skin
- on puncture wounds
- for more than one week without consulting a doctor
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- avoid spraying on face
- avoid inhalation of spray
- do not bandage or apply local heat such as heating pads or a medicated patch to area of use
- do not use at the same time as other topical analgesics
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritaion, pain, swelling and blistering
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- Other information
alcohol denatured, arnica montana flower extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract , dimethyl sulfone (msm), Echinacea angustifolia extract, ilex paraguariensis leaf extract, isopropyl myristate, juniperus communis fruit extract, purified water
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
CVS MAXIMUM STRENGTH LIDOCAINE PLUS
benzyl alcohol, lidocaine hydrochloride spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:69842-573 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) (BENZYL ALCOHOL - UNII:LKG8494WBH) BENZYL ALCOHOL 10 g in 100 g LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: V13007Z41A) (LIDOCAINE - UNII:98PI200987) LIDOCAINE HYDROCHLORIDE ANHYDROUS 4 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) ARNICA MONTANA FLOWER (UNII: OZ0E5Y15PZ) CALENDULA OFFICINALIS FLOWER (UNII: P0M7O4Y7YD) GREEN TEA LEAF (UNII: W2ZU1RY8B0) CHAMOMILE (UNII: FGL3685T2X) DIMETHYL SULFONE (UNII: 9H4PO4Z4FT) ECHINACEA ANGUSTIFOLIA WHOLE (UNII: VB06AV5US8) ILEX PARAGUARIENSIS LEAF (UNII: 1Q953B4O4F) ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE (UNII: 0RE8K4LNJS) JUNIPER BERRY (UNII: O84B5194RL) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:69842-573-63 1 in 1 BOX 05/15/2020 1 85 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 05/15/2020 Labeler - CVS Pharmacy Inc. (062312574)