Label: 7 SELECT DAY TIME RELIEF- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
- NDC Code(s): 10202-994-73
- Packager: 7-Eleven
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 10, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each softgel)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
7 SELECT DAY TIME RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hcl capsule, liquid filled
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:10202-994 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) GELATIN (UNII: 2G86QN327L) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SORBITAN (UNII: 6O92ICV9RU) Product Characteristics Color ORANGE Score no score Shape OVAL Size 20mm Flavor Imprint Code L994 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10202-994-73 8 in 1 CARTON 04/22/2014 01/31/2020 1 2 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 04/22/2014 01/31/2020 Labeler - 7-Eleven (007347602)