Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Ranitidine 150mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- with other acid reducers
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20ºC to 25ºC (68ºF to 77ºF)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sodium and sugar free
carnauba wax, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, red and yellow
ferric oxide, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, vanillin
Questions or comments?
1-888-952-0050 Monday through Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Principal Display Panel
Acid Reducer 150mg