LA ROCHE POSAY ANTHELIOS 30 ULTRALIGHT SUNSCREEN- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene and oxybenzone spray
L'Oreal USA Products Inc
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- helps prevent sunburn
- higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or perspiring
- provides protection from the UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin
For external use only
When using this product
- keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- keep away from face to avoid breathing it
Stop use and ask a doctor if
rash or irritation develops and lasts
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- hold can 4 - 6 inches away from body and apply liberally and evenly before sun exposure
- for face, do not spray directly on face; spray into hands and apply using fingers
- reapply as needed or after towel drying,swimming, or perspiring
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
- do not apply in windy conditions
- use in a well-ventilated area
dimethicone, water, isododecane, isononyl isononanoate, PEG-10 dimethicone, styrene/acrylates copolymer, PEG-30 dipolyhydroxystearate, dicaprylyl carbonate, trisiloxane, dimethicone/PEG-10/15 crosspolyer, sodium chloride, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, PEG-8 laurate, disteardimonium hectorite, tocopherol, disodium EDTA, p-anisic acid, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, cassia alata leaf extract, maltodextrin, propylene carbonate