Label: SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING JET- menthol, methyl salicylate aerosol, spray
- NDC Code(s): 46581-440-04, 46581-440-99
- Packager: Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated December 17, 2018
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredients
For external use only
If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
- keep away from fire or flame
- do not use where sparks come out
- do not use in a confined space
- do not puncture or incinerate container. Contents under pressure.
- do not expose to temperature exceeding 120 degrees F (48 degrees C)
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- if you are allergic to any ingredients of this product
When using this product
- use only as directed
- avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes
- do not bandage tightly
- avoid inhalation
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- skin reactions such as redness, itching, rash, excessive irritation, burning sensation, swelling or blistering occur
- conditions worsen
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
Adults and children 12 years of age and over:
- shake the can very well before use
- to avoid frostbite, hold the can 4 inches (10 cm) away from the skin, and spray each affected area for no longer than 1 second
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 12 years of age: consult a docutor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredient
Questions or comments?
Toll free 1-800-826-8861
- Principal Display Panel
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SALONPAS PAIN RELIEVING JET
menthol, methyl salicylate aerosol, spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:46581-440 Route of Administration TOPICAL, PERCUTANEOUS, TRANSDERMAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) (MENTHOL - UNII:L7T10EIP3A) MENTHOL 3.0 g in 100 g METHYL SALICYLATE (UNII: LAV5U5022Y) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) METHYL SALICYLATE 10.0 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:46581-440-04 14.6 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 05/01/2011 2 NDC:46581-440-99 3.6 g in 1 CAN; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 05/01/2011 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part348 05/01/2011 Labeler - Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (690539713) Registrant - Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Co., Inc. (690539713)