MUCUS RELIEF DM MAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin liquid
Best Choice (Valu Merchandisers Company)
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 20 mL)
Dextromethorphan HBr 20 mg
Guaifenesin 400 mg
- temporarily relieves:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold or inhaled irritants
- the intensity of coughing
- the impulse to cough to help you get to sleep
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
Do not use
- for children under 12 years of age
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm(mucus)
When using this product,
do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) immediately. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
do not exceed recommended dose
- do not take more than 6 doses in a 24-hour period
- do not use dosing cup with other products
- dose as follows or as directed by a doctor
- use dosage cup provided
| adults and children 12 years and over || 20 mL every 4 hours
| children under 12 years || do not use
- each 20 mL contains: potassium 6 mg, sodium 13 mg
- store at room temperature
- do not refrigerate
citric acid, dextrose, D&C red 33, FD&C red 40, flavors, glycerin, methyl paraben, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, propyl paraben, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium hydroxide, sucralose, xanthan gum
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENTS IN MUCINEX®FAST-MAX®DM MAX MAXIMUM STRENGTH*
For ages 12 and over
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SAFETY SEAL ON THE CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Reckitt Benckiser, distributor of Mucinex® Fast-Max® DM Max Maximum Strength.
Manufactured by: Aaron Industries
P.O. Box 801
Lynwood, CA 90262
PROUDLY DISTRIBUTED BY:
VALU MERCHANDISERS, CO.
5000 KANSAS AVE, KANSAS CITY, KS 66106
Best Choice Maximum Strength Mucus Relief DM MAX