Label: STAY AWAKE MAXIMUM STRENGTH- caffeine tablet
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 63941-252-16
- Packager: Valu Merchandisers Company (Best Choice)
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 28, 2012
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
- the recommended dose of this product contains about as much caffeine as one cup of coffee. Limit the use of caffeine-containing medications, foods, or beverages while taking this product because too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally, rapid heartbeat.
- For occasional use only. Not intended for use as a substitute for sleep
- do not give to children under 12 years of age
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
Principal Display Panel
Maximum strength Alertness Aid
Each tablet contains 200 mg caffeine equal to about one cup of coffee
compare to active ingredient in Vivarin® *
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Glaxosmithkline, owner of the registered trademark Vivarin®
TAMPER EVIDENT- USE ONLY IF BLISTERS ARE INTACT
Caffeine 200 mg
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
STAY AWAKE MAXIMUM STRENGTH
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:63941-252 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CAFFEINE (UNII: 3G6A5W338E) (CAFFEINE - UNII:3G6A5W338E) CAFFEINE 200 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) CALCIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC, ANHYDROUS (UNII: L11K75P92J) FD&C YELLOW NO. 6 (UNII: H77VEI93A8) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) POWDERED CELLULOSE (UNII: SMD1X3XO9M) CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A CORN (UNII: AG9B65PV6B) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) Product Characteristics Color YELLOW Score no score Shape ROUND Size 11mm Flavor Imprint Code 212;212 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:63941-252-16 2 in 1 CARTON 1 8 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part340 09/21/2010 Labeler - Valu Merchandisers Company (Best Choice) (868703513) Registrant - P and L Development of New York Corporation (800014821)