Label: BIO-SECURE- iodine solution solution
67351-978-55, view more67351-978-75
- Packager: Dairy Dynamics L.L.C.
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated November 18, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Immediately prior to milking, remove any excessive soils from teat surfaces.
- Apply Dairy Dynamics™ pre-dip with dip cup or sprayer covering the entire surface of the teat.*
- Allow for a minimum 15 seconds contact time.
- Wipe each teat with a single service towel to remove teat dip and soil from teat surface.
- Attach milking unit.
* It is common practice to “fore-strip” teats prior to milking for the purposes of milk letdown and mastitis detection. The procedure of fore-stripping may be performed prior to or after application of Dairy Dynamics™ teat dip.
Immediately after removal of milking unit apply BIO-SEUCRE™ with a dip cup or sprayer ensuring complete coverage of teat surfaces with teat dip solution.
DO NOT DILUTE TEAT DIP, USE AT FULL STRENGTH. IF TEAT DIP IN THE TEAT CUP BECOMES CLOUDY OR DIRTY IN APPEARANCE, DISCARD AND REPLACE CONTENTS IF THE DIP CUP WITH FRESH TEAT DIP. DO NOT RETURN CONTAMINATED TEAT DIP TO THE ORIGINAL CONTAINER.
If original container becomes frozen, thaw completely then mix thoroughly before use.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
CAN CAUSE EYE DAMAGE.
Protect eyes when handling. DO NOT get in eyes or on clothing. Harmful is swallowed. Avoid contamination of food.
Eyes: In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Call a physician.
Internal: If swallowed, promptly rinse mouth with water then give a large quantity of milk or water. Avoid alcohol. Contact a physician immediately. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
For Hazardous Materials (ordangerous goods) Incidents ONLY (spill, leak, fire, exposure or accident)
Call CHEMTREC at 800-424-9300
HEALTH - 2
FLAMMABILITY - 0
REACTIVITY - 1
PERSONAL PROTECTION - B
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
iodine solution solution
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:67351-978 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength IODINE (UNII: 9679TC07X4) (IODINE - UNII:9679TC07X4) IODINE 10 g in 1 L Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:67351-978-01 3.8 L in 1 BOTTLE 2 NDC:67351-978-05 18.9 L in 1 DRUM 3 NDC:67351-978-15 56.8 L in 1 DRUM 4 NDC:67351-978-55 208.2 L in 1 DRUM 5 NDC:67351-978-75 1041 L in 1 TANK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 01/10/2009 Labeler - Dairy Dynamics L.L.C. (142010953) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Dairy Dynamics L.L.C. 142010953 manufacture, api manufacture, label, pack