Label: MOORE MEDICAL EXTRA STRENGTH NON ASPIRIN- acetaminophen tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 55670-468-13, 55670-468-99
- Packager: Moore Medical LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 13, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Pain reliever/fever reducerClose
For the temporary relief of minor aches and pains associated with
- muscular aches
- minor arthritis pain
- common cold
- menstrual cramps
For the reduction of fever.Close
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 8 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
■ skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- for more than 10 days for pain unless directed by a doctor
- for more than 3 days for fever unless directed by a doctor
Stop using and ask a doctor if
- symptoms do not improve
- new symptoms occur
- pain or fever persists or gets worse
- redness or swelling is present
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not use more than directed
Adults and children: (12 years and older) Take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours as needed. Do not take more than 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Children under 12 years: Do not give to children under 12 years of age.Close
- Other information
- store at room temperature 59º-86ºF (15º-30ºC)
- tamper-evident sealed packets
- do not use any opened or torn packets
- Inactive ingredients
corn starch, hypromellose, maltodextrin*, microcrystalline cellulose*, polyethylene glycol, povidone*, pregelatinized starch*, sodium starch glycolate*, stearic acid, titanium dioxide*.
* may containClose
- Questions or comments? 1-800-234-1464
- Moore Medical XS Non Aspirin Label
Supporting Health & Care
Reorder No. 82468
250 Packets/2 Tablets
Each Packet Net Wt. 1000 mg
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Reorder No.: 82468
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MOORE MEDICAL EXTRA STRENGTH NON ASPIRIN
acetaminophen tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55670-468 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 500 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) POVIDONE (UNII: FZ989GH94E) SODIUM STARCH GLYCOLATE TYPE A POTATO (UNII: 5856J3G2A2) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) Product Characteristics Color white (white) Score no score Shape ROUND (ROUND) Size 12mm Flavor Imprint Code AZ;235 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55670-468-13 250 in 1 BOX 12/30/2008 1 NDC:55670-468-99 2 in 1 PACKET; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part343 12/30/2008 Labeler - Moore Medical LLC (051420107) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Prestige Packaging 170837962 relabel(55670-468) , repack(55670-468)