Label: ALLERGY PLUS SINUS HEADACHE- acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl and phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
- NDC Code(s): 33992-0464-2, 33992-0464-8
- Packager: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 3, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (in each caplet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- avoid alcoholic beverages
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain or nasal congestion gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- new symptoms occur
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
PLUS SINUS HEADACHE
• Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever
• Diphenhydramine HCl - Antihistamine
• Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
Headache, Sneezing, Itchy & Watery Eyes,
Runny Nose, Itchy Throat,
Sinus Congestion & Pressure
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
Distributed by: Greenbrier International, Inc.
Chesapeake, VA 23320 USA
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ALLERGY PLUS SINUS HEADACHE
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl and phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:33992-0464 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: TC2D6JAD40) (DIPHENHYDRAMINE - UNII:8GTS82S83M) DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5 mg PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSCARMELLOSE SODIUM (UNII: M28OL1HH48) D&C YELLOW NO. 10 (UNII: 35SW5USQ3G) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) POVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: FZ989GH94E) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 3WJQ0SDW1A) STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) CROSPOVIDONE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 2S7830E561) POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 532B59J990) SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) Product Characteristics Color GREEN Score no score Shape OVAL Size 19mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;464 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:33992-0464-2 1 in 1 CARTON 06/15/2005 1 12 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 2 NDC:33992-0464-8 2 in 1 CARTON 06/15/2005 2 12 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 06/15/2005 Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(33992-0464) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 PACK(33992-0464)