BIOBRON SF- dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, phenylephrine liquid
Advanced Generic Corporation
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients: (in each 5 mL tsp.) Purpose
Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 15 mg.................. Cough Suppressant
Guaifenesin 350 mg .............................................. Expectorant
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg.................................. Decongestant
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passages of bothersome mucus
relieves nasal congestion and cough due to minor throat and bronchial
irritation occurring with the common cold or inhaled irritants.
- Helps make coughs more productive
- Relieves cough due to the common cold
- Temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage
persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough
persists for more than a week, tends to reoccur or is accompanied by a
fever, rash or persistent headache, consult a doctor
- May cause or aggravate constipation
- If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor
- If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever, consult a doctor.
Do not Use
- For persistent cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema or where cough is accompanied by excessive phelgm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor
- If you have a chronic pulmonary disease or shortness of breath, children who are taking other drugs, unless directed by a doctor. If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occur, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not give this product to a child who has
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- diabetes unless directed by a doctor.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you are taking a prescription drug that contains an MAOI; ask your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Directions Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours.
adults and children 12 years of age and over take 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) every 4 hours
children 6 to under 12 years of age take 1/2 teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 4 hours
children under 6 years of age ask a doctor
Other information store at room temperature 15°- 30°C (59° - 86°F).
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if seal under cap (or cello-band over cap) is torn, broken or missing.
Questions or comments? 1-305-403-3788
Manufactured For: Advanced Generic Corporation, Miami, FL 33166.
Inactive ingredients cherry flavor, citric acid, DI water, methyl
paraben, propyl paraben, propylene glycol, sodium citrate, sodium