GOOD SENSE ANTACID REGULAR STRENGTH- aluminum hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide, simethicone suspension
L. Perrigo Company
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredients (in each 10 mL)
Aluminum hydroxide (equiv. to dried gel, USP) 400 mg
Magnesium hydroxide 400 mg
Simethicone 40 mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach due to these symptoms
- pressure and bloating commonly referred to as gas
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
presently taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
do not exceed 120 mL in a 24-hour period, or use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks, unless directed by a doctor
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- shake well before use
- measure with dosing cup provided
- adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL – 20 mL between meals, at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 120 mL in any 24 hour period
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- mL = milliliter
- each 10 mL contains: magnesium 175 mg
- does not meet USP requirements for preservative effectiveness
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F), do not freeze
butylparaben, flavor, hypromellose, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, peppermint oil, propylparaben, purified water, simethicone emulsion, sorbitol, sorbitol solution
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Works on Contact
Tough on Heartburn
Classic Original Flavor
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
12 FL OZ (355 ml)
L. Perrigo Company