ROBITUSSIN TO GO COUGH AND COLD CF- dextromethorphan hbr, guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl solution
Richmond Division of Wyeth
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS (IN EACH 10 ML PRE-FILLED SPOON)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 20 mg
Guaifenesin, USP 200 mg
Phenylephrine HCl, USP 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to drain bronchial tubes
- temporarily relieves these symptoms occurring with a cold:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
Do not use
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
When using this product do not use more than directed
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
- cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not take more than 6 doses in any 24-hour period
- this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of age
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 pre-filled spoon every 4 hours
|children under 12 years||do not use
each pre-filled spoon contains: sodium 6 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
anhydrous citric acid, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, menthol, natural & artificial flavor, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium citrate, sorbitol solution, sucralose
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS?
call weekdays from 9 AM to 5 PM EST at 1-800-762-4675
The product packaging shown below represents a sample of that currently in use. Additional packaging may also be available.
Robitussin To Go Cough & Cold CF
DEXTROMETHORPHAN HBr (Cough Suppressant)
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl (Nasal Decongestant)
For Ages 12 & Over
10 SINGLE DOSE PACKS
Take It Anywhere!
0.34 FL OZ. (10mL) EACH
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - - Small Parts. Keep out of reach of small children.
1 Fold along dotted line and tear at slit to remove container or use scissors
2 Twist off cap
3 Place spoon end of container in mouth
4 Squeeze firmly to deliver medication
Carton contains individual pouches. Do Not Use if pouch seal is torn or broken. Spoon is not child resistant. Do not remove spoon from child resistant foil pouch prior use. Discard after use.
U.S. Patent D534, 648. Other patents pending.
Wyeth Consumer Healthcare, Madison, NJ 07940 USA ©2008 Wyeth
For most recent product information, visit www.robitussin.com
PARENTS: Learn about teen medicine abuse www.StopMedicineAbuse.org
Rite Dose SQUEEZE IT'S INSIDE