Label: AFRIN ALLERGY SINUS NASAL- oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
- NDC Code(s): 11523-0073-1
- Packager: Bayer HealthCare LLC.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated May 27, 2021
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- do not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed.
- Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.
- temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occur
- use of this container by more than one person may spread infection
DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
To Use: Push firmly down on cap and turn counter clockwise. To spray, squeeze bottle quickly and firmly. Do not tilt head backward while spraying. Wipe nozzle clean after use. Secure cap after use.
- OTHER SAFETY INFORMATION
- INACTIVE INGREDIENT
- 15 mL Carton
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
AFRIN ALLERGY SINUS NASAL
oxymetazoline hydrochloride spray
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11523-0073 Route of Administration NASAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: K89MJ0S5VY) (OXYMETAZOLINE - UNII:8VLN5B44ZY) OXYMETAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE 0.5 g in 100 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength BENZYL ALCOHOL (UNII: LKG8494WBH) EUCALYPTOL (UNII: RV6J6604TK) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, MONOBASIC (UNII: 3980JIH2SW) SODIUM PHOSPHATE, DIBASIC (UNII: GR686LBA74) BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: F5UM2KM3W7) CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) (UNII: 5TJD82A1ET) EDETATE DISODIUM (UNII: 7FLD91C86K) MENTHOL (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) POLYSORBATE 80 (UNII: 6OZP39ZG8H) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11523-0073-1 1 in 1 CARTON 08/26/2016 1 15 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part341 08/26/2016 Labeler - Bayer HealthCare LLC. (112117283)