TROLAMINE SALICYLATE- trolamine salicylate cream
Padagis Israel Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Trolamine salicylate 10%
temporarily relieves minor pain associated with:
- simple backache
- muscle strains
For external use only
Allergy alert: If prone to allergic reaction from aspirin or salicylates, consult a doctor before use.
When using this product
- use only as directed
- do not bandage tightly or use with a heating pad
- avoid contact with the eyes or mucous membranes
- do not apply to wounds or damaged skin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- redness is present
- irritation develops
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
adults and children over 12 years:
- apply generously to affected area
- massage into painful area until thoroughly absorbed into skin
- repeat as necessary, but not more than 4 times daily
children 12 years or younger: ask a doctor
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, edetate disodium, glycerin, methylparaben, mineral oil, potassium phosphate, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
Temporary Minor Arthritis, Joint and Muscle Pain Relief
Odor Free Therapy
Compare to Aspercreme® active ingredient
Trolamine Salicylate 10%
Pain Relieving Cream
NET WT 3 OZ (85 g)