Label: OXY SENSITIVE FACE WASH MAXIMUM SOOTHING- benzoyl peroxide lotion
- NDC Code(s): 10742-1313-1, 10742-1313-2
- Packager: The Mentholatum Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 15, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen
- avoid contact with the eyes, lips, and mouth
- avoid contact with hair and dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product
- skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using this product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children
- wet face
- apply to hands then work into a lather and massage gently onto face
- rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with 1 use daily, then gradually increase to 2 or 3 times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
- Sensitivity Test: Apply product sparingly to a small affected area for the first 3 days. If no discomfort occurs, follow directions above.
- Other information
water, cetostearyl alcohol, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, disodium laureth sulfosuccinate, capryl/capramidopropyl betaine, xanthan gum, butylene glycol, citric acid, diazolidinyl urea, hydrolyzed soy protein, methylparaben, PEG-8 dimethicone, portulaca oleracea extract, propylparaben, sodium citrate, sodium hydroxide, sodium lauroyl sarcosinate
- Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
OXY SENSITIVE FACE WASH MAXIMUM SOOTHING
benzoyl peroxide lotion
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:10742-1313 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BENZOYL PEROXIDE (UNII: W9WZN9A0GM) (BENZOYL PEROXIDE - UNII:W9WZN9A0GM) BENZOYL PEROXIDE 50 mg in 1 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S) SODIUM C14-16 OLEFIN SULFONATE (UNII: O9W3D3YF5U) DISODIUM LAURETH SULFOSUCCINATE (UNII: D6DH1DTN7E) CAPRYL/CAPRAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 231H3ZT9NE) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) BUTYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 3XUS85K0RA) ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) DIAZOLIDINYL UREA (UNII: H5RIZ3MPW4) SOY PROTEIN (UNII: R44IWB3RN5) METHYLPARABEN (UNII: A2I8C7HI9T) PEG-8 DIMETHICONE (UNII: GIA7T764OD) PURSLANE (UNII: M6S840WXG5) PROPYLPARABEN (UNII: Z8IX2SC1OH) SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR) SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I) SODIUM LAUROYL SARCOSINATE (UNII: 632GS99618) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:10742-1313-1 148 mL in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/01/2016 2 NDC:10742-1313-2 185 mL in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 08/01/2016 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part333D 08/01/2016 Labeler - The Mentholatum Company (002105757)