Label: ALL DAY ALLERGY D- cetirizine hcl, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, extended release
- NDC Code(s): 30142-176-62
- Packager: Kroger Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: Abbreviated New Drug Application
Updated February 19, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each extended release tablet)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
Pseudoephedrine HCl 120 mgClose
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- nasal congestion
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by fever
If pregnant or breast-feeding:
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not break or chew tablet; swallow tablet whole
adults and children 12 years and over
take 1 tablet every 12 hours; do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours.
adults 65 years and over
ask a doctor
children under 12 years of age
ask a doctor
consumers with liver or kidney disease
ask a doctor
- Other information
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Inactive ingredients
colloidal silicon dioxide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, talc, yellow iron oxideClose
- Questions or comments?
- Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO the active ingredients of ZYRTEC-D®
See side panel
ORIGINAL PRESCRIPTION STRENGTH
All Day Allergy-D
Cetirizine Hydrochloride and Pseudoephedrine
Hydrochloride Extended Release Tablets, 5 mg/120 mg
ALLERGY & CONGESTION
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
12 Hour Relief of:
Itchy, Watery Eyes
Itchy Throat or Nose
24 EXTENDED RELEASE TABLETS
- INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ALL DAY ALLERGY D
cetirizine hcl, pseudoephedrine hcl tablet, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:30142-176 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 64O047KTOA) (CETIRIZINE - UNII:YO7261ME24) CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 6V9V2RYJ8N) (PSEUDOEPHEDRINE - UNII:7CUC9DDI9F) PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 120 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) HYDROXYPROPYL CELLULOSE (TYPE H) (UNII: RFW2ET671P) HYPROMELLOSES (UNII: 3NXW29V3WO) LACTOSE MONOHYDRATE (UNII: EWQ57Q8I5X) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) CELLULOSE, MICROCRYSTALLINE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U) FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT) Product Characteristics Color WHITE (one side white one side light yellow) Score no score Shape ROUND Size 12mm Flavor Imprint Code 5029;5;120 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:30142-176-62 12 in 1 CARTON 1 2 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date ANDA ANDA077170 02/19/2014 Labeler - Kroger Company (006999528)