Label: AUROPHEN COLD MULTI SYMPTOM- acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
- NDC Code(s): 58602-127-20
- Packager: Aurohealth LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 11, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- When using this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding,
- Keep out of reach of children.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- use only enclosed dosing cup designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- mL = milliliter
adults and children 12 years and over
- take 30 mL in the dosing cup provided every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not take more than 150 mL in 24 hours, unless directed by a doctor
children under 12 years
ask a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or Comments?
PACKAGE LABEL-PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL 8 FL OZ (240 mL Bottle)
Compare to the active
ingredients in TYLENOL®
COLD MULTI-SYMPTOM Liquid night time cool burstTM*
Acetaminophen - Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Phenylephrine HCl - Nasal Decongestant
Dextromethorphan HBr - Antitussive
Doxylamine Succinate - Antihistamine
- Headache, Fever, Sore Throat
- Nasal Congestion
- Runny Nose Alcohol 0.5%
8 FL OZ
Do not use if printed shrinkband is missing or broken.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
AUROPHEN COLD MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hydrobromide, doxylamine succinate, phenylephrine hydrochloride liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:58602-127 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 325 mg in 15 mL DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE (UNII: 9D2RTI9KYH) (DEXTROMETHORPHAN - UNII:7355X3ROTS) DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10 mg in 15 mL DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE (UNII: V9BI9B5YI2) (DOXYLAMINE - UNII:95QB77JKPL) DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25 mg in 15 mL PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 04JA59TNSJ) (PHENYLEPHRINE - UNII:1WS297W6MV) PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5 mg in 15 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M) ANHYDROUS CITRIC ACID (UNII: XF417D3PSL) FD&C BLUE NO. 1 (UNII: H3R47K3TBD) PEPPERMINT (UNII: V95R5KMY2B) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) MENTHOL, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: L7T10EIP3A) PROPYLENE GLYCOL (UNII: 6DC9Q167V3) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SODIUM BENZOATE (UNII: OJ245FE5EU) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color BLUE (Blue to greenish blue) Score Shape Size Flavor PEPPERMINT Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:58602-127-20 1 in 1 CARTON 04/30/2015 03/01/2022 1 240 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH FINAL part341 04/30/2015 03/01/2022 Labeler - Aurohealth LLC (078728447) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Aurohealth LLC 078728447 MANUFACTURE(58602-127)