Label: DAIRYLAND BRAND TEAT DIP- didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid
- NDC Code(s): 60282-2056-1
- Packager: Stearns Packaging Corporation
- Category: OTC ANIMAL DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated October 12, 2020
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
TEAT DIPPING is an important part of a MASTITIS CONTROL PLAN:
1. Dip teats immediately after milking.
2. Use good milking and environmental management procedures.
3. Use properly functioning milking equipment.
4. Treat every quarter of every cow at dry off.
5. Identify and treat or manage clinical cases promptly.
6. Cull chronically infected cows.
TEAT DIPPING IN COLD WEATHER:
When the temperature falls below 10 degrees F, or when wind chill is significant, special
precautions should be taken to avoid chapped and frozen teats.
1. Teats should be dry before turning cows out into cold weather.
2. When teats are dipped after milking, allow 30 seconds contact, and
blot off any excess teat dip with a single service towel.
3. Warm the teat dip to reduce drying time.
4. Provide windbreaks in outside areas for cows.
5. Monitor fresh cows with swollen udders and teats since they are more
susceptible to chapped and frozen teats.
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- STORAGE AND HANDLING
- USER SAFETY WARNINGS
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
A SANITIZING TEAT DIP
An Aid in Reducing the Spread of
Organisms Which May Cause Mastitis
Didecyl Dimethyl Ammonium Chloride................................ 0.30%
Teat Conditioner............................................................... 4.50%
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
See side panel for Precautions and First-Aid Statements
STEARNS PACKAGING CORPORATION
4200 Sycamore Ave. (53714), PO Box 3216, Madison, WI 53704
(800) 655-5008 • www.stearnspkg.com
NET CONTENTS: 1 U.S. FL. GALLON (3.78 L)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DAIRYLAND BRAND TEAT DIP
didecyldimethylammonium chloride liquid
Product Information Product Type OTC ANIMAL DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:60282-2056 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DIDECYLDIMONIUM (UNII: Z7F472XQPA) (DIDECYLDIMONIUM - UNII:Z7F472XQPA) DIDECYLDIMONIUM 3 g in 1 L Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) RHODAMINE B (UNII: K7G5SCF8IL) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:60282-2056-1 3.78 L in 1 BOTTLE, PLASTIC Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 01/02/1978 Labeler - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Registrant - Stearns Packaging Corporation (006069256) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Stearns Packaging Corporation 006069256 manufacture, api manufacture