Salicylic acid 40%w/w
- for the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
For external use only.
Do not use
- on irritated, infected or reddened skin
- on genital warts and warts on the face
- on moles, birthmarks and warts with hair growing from them
- on mucous membranes such as nose, anus, genitals and lips
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- poor blood circulation
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area: may soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes
- dry area thoroughly
- remove bandage strips by peeling backing off
- adhere medicated patch directly over wart
- repeat this procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks
store between 59° and 86°F (15° and 30°C)
acrylic adhesive, polyethylene foam
Principal Display Panel
with Salicylic Acid
- Covers and helps remove warts
- Waterproof to seal and protect
- Fast-acting formula without the mess of liquids
14 Medicated Strips
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.