Label: MILK OF MAGNESIA- magnesium hydroxide liquid
- NDC Code(s): 21130-995-16
- Packager: Better Living Brands, LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated November 27, 2020
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Drug Facts
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- kidney disease
- a magnesium-restricted diet
- stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 14 days
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug. This product may interact with certain prescription drugs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Keep out of reach of children.
- do not exceed the maximum recommended daily dose in a 24 hour period
- shake well before use
- dose may be taken once a day preferably at bedtime, in divided doses, or as directed by a doctor. Drink a full glass (8 oz) of liquid with each dose.
- for accurate dosing, only use the dosing cup provided
- do not use any other dosing device
- TBSP = Tablespoon, mL = milliliter
adults and children 12 years and older
30 mL (2 TBSP) to 60 mL (4 TBSP)
children 6 to 11 years
15 mL (1 TBSP) to 30 mL (2 TBSP)
children under 6 years
ask a doctor
- each tablespoon (15 mL) contains : calcium 20 mg, magnesium 500 mg, and sodium 9 mg
- store at 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F) and avoid freezing. Close cap tightly after use.
D&C Red No. 28, flavor, glycerin, purified water, saccharin sodium, xanthan gum.
Questions or comments?
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer Healthcare LLC, distributor of Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia.
BETTER LIVING BRANDS LLC
P.O. BOX 99
PLEASANTON, CA 94566-0009
PACKAGE LABEL-PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 12 FL OZ (355 mL) Bottle
COMPARE TO Phillips’® Milk of Magnesia active ingredient*
Milk of Magnesia
Each 15 mL (1TBSP) dose of oral solution contains: 1200 mg - Magnesium hydroxide USP
NATURALLY & ARTIFICIALLY FLAVORED
- Stimulant free
- Very low sodium
- Comfortable, cramp free relief
Contains: Less than 0.5% alcohol
TAMPER-EVIDENT: Do not use if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
12 FL OZ (355 mL)
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MILK OF MAGNESIA
magnesium hydroxide liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:21130-995 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: NBZ3QY004S) (MAGNESIUM CATION - UNII:T6V3LHY838, HYDROXIDE ION - UNII:9159UV381P) MAGNESIUM HYDROXIDE 1200 mg in 15 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CHERRY (UNII: BUC5I9595W) D&C RED NO. 28 (UNII: 767IP0Y5NH) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) Product Characteristics Color PINK (Pink to Light Pink) Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:21130-995-16 355 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/04/2016 09/01/2022 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part334 02/04/2016 09/01/2022 Labeler - Better Living Brands, LLC (009137209) Registrant - Aurohealth LLC (078728447) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Aurohealth LLC 078728447 MANUFACTURE(21130-995)