Active ingredients (in each tablet)
Ranitidine 150 mg (as ranitidine hydrochloride, USP 168 mg)
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers
Do not use
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition.
See your doctor
- with other acid reducers
- If you have kidney disease, except under the advice supervision of a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours)
children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- do not use if the individual blister unit is open or torn
- store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
- avoid excessive heat or humidity
- protect from light
- this product is sodium and sugar free
croscarmellose sodium, iron oxide red, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, talcum, titanium dioxide
Principal Display Panel
*Compare to the Active Ingredient in Zantac150®
Acid Reducer 150
RANITIDINE 150 mg
Relieves & Prevents Heartburn
Acid Reducer 150
Marc Glassman, Inc.