Label: SKINMD LABORATORIES REVITOX BLUE- adenosine, tranexamic acid liquid
- NDC Code(s): 71974-040-01, 71974-040-02
- Packager: Reviresco Co., Ltd.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated November 28, 2018
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
Water, Panthenol, Elaeagnus Glabra Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Propanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Beta-Glucan, Rhodiola Sacra Root Extract, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Hydroxyacetophenone, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Surfactin, Citric Acid, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate, Glycerin, Isopropyl Alcohol
1. Stop use if the following symptoms appear, continued use can worsen the situation. And please visit a doctor.
- Red spot, swelling, itching generate when using it.
- Above symptoms generates on applied area causing by UV.
2. Avoid applying to wound area, eczema, skin disease and so on.
3. Cautions for usage and storage
- Please cover the cap after use.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Keep it store in shadow and avoid heat and cold place to store.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
1. Clean your face carefully and remove the water remains.
2. Open the lid of the vial.
3. Put the transparent lid which can be found in the box on the solution bottle.
4. Take 2cc Revitoxblue solution on the back of your hand.
5. Smear Revitoxblue solution on the face where you want and pat the face to help absorb.
6. After using, please cover the transparent lid and store it in refrigerator.
7. Using it every morning and night.
- PACKAGE LABEL
- PACKAGE LABEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SKINMD LABORATORIES REVITOX BLUE
adenosine, tranexamic acid liquid
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:71974-040 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength Adenosine (UNII: K72T3FS567) (ADENOSINE - UNII:K72T3FS567) Adenosine 0.004 g in 10 mL Tranexamic acid (UNII: 6T84R30KC1) (TRANEXAMIC ACID - UNII:6T84R30KC1) Tranexamic acid 0.001 g in 10 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength Water (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Panthenol (UNII: WV9CM0O67Z) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:71974-040-02 10 in 1 CARTON 12/01/2017 1 NDC:71974-040-01 10 mL in 1 VIAL; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 12/01/2017 Labeler - Reviresco Co., Ltd. (693937110) Registrant - Reviresco Co., Ltd. (693937110) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations EZEKIELCOSMETIC CO.,LTD 689851966 manufacture(71974-040)