BAYER HEADACHE RELIEF- aspirin and caffeine capsule
Bayer HealthCare LLC
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each caplet)
|Aspirin 500 mg (NSAID)
|Caffeine 32.5 mg||Pain reliever aid
for the temporary relief of
- muscle aches and pains
Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction which may include:
- asthma (wheezing)
- facial swelling
Stomach bleeding warning
This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs (aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others)
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take more or for a longer time than directed
Do not use if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
Ask a doctor before use if
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you are taking a diuretic
- you have asthma
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking a prescription drug for
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- feel faint
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occurs
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 6 hours not to exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: consult a doctor
- save carton for full directions and warnings
- store at room temperature
carnauba wax, corn starch, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, hypromellose, powdered cellulose, propylene glycol, shellac, titanium dioxide, triacetin
Questions or comments?
1-800-331-4536 (Mon-Fri 9AM - 5PM EST) or www.bayeraspirin.com
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 50 Caplet Carton
NSAID) / PAIN RELIEVER CAFFEINE / PAIN RELIEVER AID
50 Coated Caplets
FAST, SAFE HEADACHE RELIEF
DUAL ACTION FORMULA