WALGREENS SPORT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 FACES SUNSCREEN- avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octocrylene, oxybenzone lotion
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Avobenzone 3.0%, Homosalate 13.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 5.0%, Oxybenzone 6.0%
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see
Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Do not use
- on damaged or broken skin.
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of siwmming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeves shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- may stain or damage some fabrics, materials or surfaces
water, propylene glycol, polyamide-8, neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, styrene/acrylates copolymer, benzyl alcohol, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, triethanolamine, chlorphenesin, oleth-3, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance, disodium EDTA
Questions or comments?
WALGREENS SPORT BROAD SPECTRUM SPF 50 FACES SUNSCREEN LOTION
3.4 FL OZ (100mL)