Label: NAUSEA RELIEF (dextrose (glucose), levulose- fructose, phosphoric acid solution
- NDC Code(s): 0363-0056-26
- Packager: Walgreen Company
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: unapproved drug other
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated March 31, 2022
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredients (per 5 mL)
- this product contains fructose and should not be taken by persons with hereditary fructose intolerance (HFI)
- for maximum effectiveness, never dilute or drink fluids of any kind immediately before or after taking this product
- repeat dose every 15 minutes or until distress subsides
- do not take more than 5 doses in 1 hour without consulting a doctor
- measure only with dosing cup provided. Dosing cup to be used with this product only. Do not use with other products.
- mL = milliliters
adults and children 12 years of age and over
15 mL or 30 mL
children 2 to under 12 years of age
5 mL or 10 mL
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
dextrose (glucose), levulose (fructose), phosphoric acid solution
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0363-0056 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength DEXTROSE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: IY9XDZ35W2) (DEXTROSE, UNSPECIFIED FORM - UNII:IY9XDZ35W2) DEXTROSE, UNSPECIFIED FORM 1.87 g in 5 mL FRUCTOSE (UNII: 6YSS42VSEV) (FRUCTOSE - UNII:6YSS42VSEV) FRUCTOSE 1.87 g in 5 mL PHOSPHORIC ACID (UNII: E4GA8884NN) (PHOSPHORIC ACID - UNII:E4GA8884NN) PHOSPHORIC ACID 21.5 mg in 5 mL Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength FD&C RED NO. 40 (UNII: WZB9127XOA) GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX) METHYLPARABEN (UNII: A2I8C7HI9T) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Product Characteristics Color RED (clear) Score Shape Size Flavor CHERRY Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0363-0056-26 1 in 1 CARTON 08/03/2016 1 118 mL in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date Unapproved drug other 08/03/2016 Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)