ALORA SENSITIVITY WHITENING- potassium nitrate and sodium fluoride gel, dentifrice
Ultradent Products, Inc
|Potassium Nitrate 5% w/w||Anti-sensitivity
|Sodium Fluoride 0.25% w/w||Anticavity
- Helps reduce painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets, or contact.
- Aids in the prevention of dental cavities.
Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist. See your dentist if the problem persists or worsens.
Do not use this product longer than 4 weeks unless recommended by a dentist or doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush. Brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.
- Children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Do not use if tamper-evident seal is broken
- Store at room temperature
- Contains FD&C Yellow No. 5 (tartrazine) as a color additive
Water (Aqua), Silica, Xylitol, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Flavor (Aroma), Poloxamer 407, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Hydroxide, Sucralose, Xanthan Gum, FD&C Blue No. 1 (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140)
Questions or comments
Call toll-free 1-800-526-6880
Manufactured by: OraTech, LLC
10075 South Jordan Gateway, South Jordan, UT 84095
PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 113 g Tube Carton
FLUORIDE TOOTHPASTE FOR
NET WT. 4 oz • 113 g