Label: SENSODYNE ADVANCED WHITENING- potassium nitrate paste
- NDC Code(s): 0135-0479-01
- Packager: GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated September 24, 2019
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
Stop use and ask a dentist if
- the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.
- pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use.
adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- brush teeth thoroughly for at least 1 minute twice a day (morning and evening), and not more than 3 times a day, or as recommended by a dentist or doctor. Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth. Minimize swallowing. Spit out after brushing.
- children under 12 years of age: Consult a dentist or doctor.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients (Advanced Whitening)
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
SENSODYNE Advanced Whitening
Maximum Strength** with Fluoride
**maximum FDA sensitivity active ingredient
TOOTHPASTE FOR SENSITIVE TEETH AND CAVITY PREVENTION
NET WT 6.5 OZ (184 g)
9 OUT OF 10 DENTISTS’ RECOMMENDED BRAND
#1 Dentist Recommended Brand for Sensitive Teeth
Dentists have been recommending Sensodyne for many years. Sensodyne Advanced Whitening is a fluoride toothpaste. It can be used everyday and provides daily care for sensitive teeth.
Sensodyne is specially formulated to relieve tooth sensitivity. When enamel is worn away or gums recede, the dentin underneath becomes exposed. This can lead to tooth sensitivity pain, for example, with hot and cold food and drinks.
24/7 SENSITIVITY PROTECTION*
24 hr protection*
BEFORE: Sensitivity starts with exposed dentin. Sensitive teeth need special care.
AFTER: Sensodyne Advanced Whitening works inside the tooth to help calm the nerves for 24 hr sensitivity protection.*
*with twice daily brushing
Use Sensodyne Advanced Whitening twice daily:
- Long lasting sensitivity protection
- Helps bring back the natural whiteness of your teeth
- Helps to remove stains for whiter teeth
- Provides the benefits of a regular toothpaste
This product contains no sugar.
ALWAYS FOLLOW THE LABEL
Trademarks are owned by or licensed to the GSK group of companies.
©2020 GSK group of companies or its licensor.
GSK Consumer Healthcare
Warren, NJ 07059
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
SENSODYNE ADVANCED WHITENING
potassium nitrate paste
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:0135-0479 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength POTASSIUM NITRATE (UNII: RU45X2JN0Z) (NITRATE ION - UNII:T93E9Y2844) POTASSIUM NITRATE 50 mg in 1 g SODIUM FLUORIDE (UNII: 8ZYQ1474W7) (FLUORIDE ION - UNII:Q80VPU408O) FLUORIDE ION 1.15 mg in 1 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) HYDRATED SILICA (UNII: Y6O7T4G8P9) SORBITOL (UNII: 506T60A25R) SODIUM TRIPOLYPHOSPHATE ANHYDROUS (UNII: 9SW4PFD2FZ) POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ) ALUMINUM OXIDE (UNII: LMI26O6933) TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP) SODIUM METHYL COCOYL TAURATE (UNII: JVL98CG53G) COCAMIDOPROPYL BETAINE (UNII: 5OCF3O11KX) XANTHAN GUM (UNII: TTV12P4NEE) SODIUM HYDROXIDE (UNII: 55X04QC32I) SACCHARIN SODIUM (UNII: SB8ZUX40TY) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score Shape Size Flavor MINT Imprint Code Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:0135-0479-01 1 in 1 CARTON 10/16/2020 1 184 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph not final part356 10/16/2020 Labeler - GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Holdings (US) LLC (079944263)