Label: PAIN RELIEVER CHILDREN- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 15127-185-01
- Packager: L&R Distributors, Inc.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 30, 2017
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (tablets)* Under 24 Under 2 Ask a doctor 24-35 2-3 2 36-47 4-5 3 48-59 6-8 4 60-71 9-10 5 72-95 11 6
* or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
the lower price name brand
Acetaminophen 80 mg
PAIN RELIEVER / FEVER REDUCER
†Compare to the Active Ingredient of Children’s Tylenol® Meltaways®
30 Chewable Tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF
IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER
CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by
McNeil Consumer Healthcare, owner of the registered
trademark Children’s Tylenol® Meltaways®.
SELECT BRAND® DISTRIBUTORS
Pine Bluff, AR 71603 USA
AC (870) 535-3635
Select Brand 44-185
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
PAIN RELIEVER CHILDREN
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:15127-185 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 80 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength STARCH, CORN (UNII: O8232NY3SJ) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) ASPARTAME (UNII: Z0H242BBR1) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) ETHYLCELLULOSE, UNSPECIFIED (UNII: 7Z8S9VYZ4B) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score no score Shape ROUND Size 10mm Flavor FRUIT Imprint Code 44;185 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:15127-185-01 1 in 1 CARTON 09/06/2001 08/29/2020 1 30 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 09/06/2001 08/29/2020 Labeler - L&R Distributors, Inc. (012578514) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(15127-185) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(15127-185) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 PACK(15127-185) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 868734088 PACK(15127-185)