Label: DR. ZENNI GGOGGOMA TOOTHPASTERASPBERRY FLAVOR (silica- silicon dioxide paste, dentifrice
- NDC Code(s): 73029-0010-1
- Packager: Zeniton Co.,Ltd.
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: This drug has not been found by FDA to be safe and effective, and this labeling has not been approved by FDA. For further information about unapproved drugs, click here.
Updated February 10, 2020
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- INDICATIONS & USAGE
1. Keep it at room temperature in a classified container.
2. Cover and store at room temperature.
3. Store in a not moisture and cool place.
4. Air may come out during use of this product, but there is no problem with its weight.
1. Be careful not to swallow. Rinse mouth thoroughly after use
2. If the use of toothpaste causes abnormalities such as gums or mouth injury, discontinue use and consult a doctor or dentist.
3. For children under 6 years of age, use a small amount of toothpaste as small as pea per use, and use under the guidance of a guardian to avoid sucking or swallowing.
4. If a child under 6 years old swallows large amount, consult with a doctor or dentist immediately.
5. Keep out of the reach of children under 6 years of age.
6. The fluorine content of this toothpaste is 1,000ppm.
Aluminium Chlorohydroxy Allantoinate
Grapefruit Seed Extract
Green Tea Extract
Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- DOSAGE & ADMINISTRATION
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
DR. ZENNI GGOGGOMA TOOTHPASTERASPBERRY FLAVOR
silica (silicon dioxide) paste, dentifrice
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:73029-0010 Route of Administration DENTAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength SILICON DIOXIDE (UNII: ETJ7Z6XBU4) (SILICON DIOXIDE - UNII:ETJ7Z6XBU4) SILICON DIOXIDE 6 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength XYLITOL (UNII: VCQ006KQ1E) WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:73029-0010-1 60 g in 1 TUBE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product 02/01/2019 Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date unapproved drug other 02/01/2019 Labeler - Zeniton Co.,Ltd. (688416831) Registrant - Zeniton Co.,Ltd. (688416831) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations DONG IL PHARMS CO., LTD. 557810721 manufacture(73029-0010) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Zeniton Co.,Ltd. 688416831 label(73029-0010)