Label: MEIJER STOMACH RELIEF- bismuth subsalicylate tablet
- NDC Code(s): 41250-324-40
- Packager: Meijer Distribution Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated August 31, 2022
If you are a healthcare professional or from the pharmaceutical industry please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each caplet)
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you are
- allergic to salicylates (including aspirin)
- taking other salicylate products
Do not use if you have
- an ulcer
- a bleeding problem
- bloody or black stool
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- mucus in the stool
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking any drug for
- anticoagulation (thinning of the blood)
When using this product
a temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- symptoms get worse or last more than 2 days
- ringing in the ears or loss of hearing occurs
- diarrhea lasts more than 2 days
- swallow with water, do not chew
- adults and children 12 years and older: 2 caplets every 1/2 to 1 hour as needed
- do not exceed 8 doses (16 caplets) in 24 hours
- use until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 days
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- drink plenty clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
Compare To Pepto-Bismol® Caplets active ingredient*
Bismuth Subsalicylate 262 mg
Soothing relief for Upset Stomach, Indigestion, Nausea, Heartburn and Diarrhea
OUR QUALITY GUARANTEE
MEIJER DISTRIBUTION, INC
GRAND RAPIDS, MI 49544
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Co., owner of the registered trademark Pepto-Bismol®.
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
MEIJER STOMACH RELIEF
bismuth subsalicylate tablet
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:41250-324 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE (UNII: 62TEY51RR1) (SALICYLIC ACID - UNII:O414PZ4LPZ) BISMUTH SUBSALICYLATE 262 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CALCIUM CARBONATE (UNII: H0G9379FGK) CROSPOVIDONE (120 .MU.M) (UNII: 68401960MK) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MALTODEXTRIN (UNII: 7CVR7L4A2D) MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE (UNII: OP1R32D61U) SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE (UNII: 368GB5141J) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score no score Shape OVAL Size 17mm Flavor Imprint Code L324 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:41250-324-40 1 in 1 CARTON 03/07/2017 1 40 in 1 BOTTLE; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part335 03/07/2017 Labeler - Meijer Distribution Inc (006959555)