Label: MUCINEX D- guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, extended release
Contains inactivated NDC Code(s)
NDC Code(s): 68258-3035-1
- Packager: Dispensing Solutions Inc.
- This is a repackaged label.
- Source NDC Code(s): 63824-057-18
- Category: HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: New Drug Application
Drug Label Information
Updated March 2, 2010
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Download DRUG LABEL INFO: PDF XML
- Official Label (Printer Friendly)
- SPL UNCLASSIFIED SECTION
- ACTIVE INGREDIENT
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- common cold
- hay fever
- upper respiratory allergies
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you get nervous, dizzy, or sleepless
- symptoms do not get better within 7 days, come back or occur with a fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
Mucinex®D is supplied by Dispensing Solutions Inc. as follows:
NDC Strength Quantity/Form Color Source NDC 68258-3035-1 600 mg / 60 mg 18 Tablets WHITE 63824-057-18
This product was:
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Parsippany, NJ 07054-0224
And Relabeled By:
Dispensing Solutions Inc.
3000 West Warner Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92704
- PRINCIPAL DISPLAY PANEL - 600 mg Carton
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
guaifenesin and pseudoephedrine hydrochloride tablet, extended release
Product Information Product Type HUMAN PRESCRIPTION DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:68258-3035(NDC:63824-057-18) Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength GUAIFENESIN (UNII: 495W7451VQ) (Guaifenesin - UNII:495W7451VQ) GUAIFENESIN 600 mg PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE (UNII: 6V9V2RYJ8N) (Pseudoephedrine - UNII:7CUC9DDI9F) PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 60 mg Product Characteristics Color WHITE Score no score Shape OVAL Size 16mm Flavor Imprint Code Mucinex;600 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:68258-3035-1 2 in 1 CARTON 1 9 in 1 BLISTER PACK Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date NDA NDA021585 02/08/2008 Labeler - Dispensing Solutions Inc. (066070785) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations Dispensing Solutions Inc. 066070785 repack, relabel