Label: BABY CARE VITAMINS A AND D- lanolin ointment
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated March 7, 2014
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient
- When using this product
- Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Do Not Use
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
- for skin protectant use apply as needed
- for diaper rash use:
- change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry
- apply ointment liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
- Other Information
- Inactive ingredients
- Package/Label Principal Display Panel
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
BABY CARE VITAMINS A AND D
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:11822-3271 Route of Administration TOPICAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength LANOLIN (UNII: 7EV65EAW6H) (LANOLIN - UNII:7EV65EAW6H) LANOLIN 15.5 g in 100 g PETROLATUM (UNII: 4T6H12BN9U) (PETROLATUM - UNII:4T6H12BN9U) PETROLATUM 53.4 g in 100 g Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength COD LIVER OIL (UNII: BBL281NWFG) LIGHT MINERAL OIL (UNII: N6K5787QVP) MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX (UNII: XOF597Q3KY) PARAFFIN (UNII: I9O0E3H2ZE) Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:11822-3271-1 1 in 1 CARTON 1 113 g in 1 TUBE Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC monograph final part347 03/05/2014 Labeler - Rite Aid Corporation (014578892)