Label: ACETAMINOPHEN RAPID TABS CHILDRENS- acetaminophen tablet, chewable
- NDC Code(s): 55319-045-08
- Packager: Family Dollar Services Inc
- Category: HUMAN OTC DRUG LABEL
- DEA Schedule: None
- Marketing Status: OTC monograph not final
DISCLAIMER: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Updated February 8, 2018
If you are a consumer or patient please visit this version.
- Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if your child takes:
- more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if your child is allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use
- do not give more than directed
- find the right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- chew before swallowing; this product will soften in mouth for ease of chewing
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
- do not give for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor
Weight (lb) Age (yr) Dose (tablets)* Under 24 Under 2 Ask a doctor
24-35 2-3 1 36-47 4-5 1 1/2
48-59 6-8 2 60-71 9-10 2 1/2
72-95 11 3
*or as directed by a doctor
- Other information
- Inactive ingredients
- Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
COMPARE TO THE ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF CHILDREN'S TYLENOL®†
AGES 2-11 • CHILDREN'S
Acetaminophen Rapid Tabs
Pain Reliever/Fever Reducer
Aspirin Free, Ibuprofen Free
BUBBLE GUM FLAVORED
CHEWABLE TABLETS • 160 mg each
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
NOT 100% SATISFIED?
Return package and unused product within 30 days to any Family Dollar store for a refund (with receipt) or exchange.
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the registered trademark Children's Tylenol®.
DISTRIBUTED BY: MIDWOOD BRANDS, LLC
10611 MONROE DR., MATTHEWS, NC 28105
Family Wellness 44-450
INGREDIENTS AND APPEARANCE
ACETAMINOPHEN RAPID TABS CHILDRENS
acetaminophen tablet, chewable
Product Information Product Type HUMAN OTC DRUG Item Code (Source) NDC:55319-045 Route of Administration ORAL Active Ingredient/Active Moiety Ingredient Name Basis of Strength Strength ACETAMINOPHEN (UNII: 362O9ITL9D) (ACETAMINOPHEN - UNII:362O9ITL9D) ACETAMINOPHEN 160 mg Inactive Ingredients Ingredient Name Strength CROSPOVIDONE (UNII: 2S7830E561) D&C RED NO. 27 (UNII: 2LRS185U6K) D&C RED NO. 30 (UNII: 2S42T2808B) DEXTRATES (UNII: G263MI44RU) ETHYLCELLULOSES (UNII: 7Z8S9VYZ4B) MAGNESIUM STEARATE (UNII: 70097M6I30) MANNITOL (UNII: 3OWL53L36A) STEARIC ACID (UNII: 4ELV7Z65AP) SUCRALOSE (UNII: 96K6UQ3ZD4) Product Characteristics Color PINK Score 2 pieces Shape ROUND Size 16mm Flavor Imprint Code 44;450 Contains Packaging # Item Code Package Description Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date 1 NDC:55319-045-08 4 in 1 CARTON 02/25/2005 01/28/2021 1 6 in 1 BLISTER PACK; Type 0: Not a Combination Product Marketing Information Marketing Category Application Number or Monograph Citation Marketing Start Date Marketing End Date OTC MONOGRAPH NOT FINAL part343 02/25/2005 01/28/2021 Labeler - Family Dollar Services Inc (024472631) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 038154464 PACK(55319-045) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867894 MANUFACTURE(55319-045) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 832867837 PACK(55319-045) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 967626305 PACK(55319-045) Establishment Name Address ID/FEI Business Operations LNK International, Inc. 868734088 PACK(55319-045)